Dragon Speak Naturally
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home speech recognition software lets you get more done every day on your computer -- quickly and accurately -- using your voice. Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Basic Commands & Correcting Properly. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13: Improving Accuracy - Duration: 7:02. Explore Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Dictate a quick email, search for a recipe, or speak a homework assignment straight into your PC.
Right out of the box, Dragon NaturallySpeaking is extremely accurate (up to 99%); however, it gets smarter and smarter the more you use it. Tagrename on this page. Just use your voice to dictate and edit in Microsoft Word, Excel, Corel WordPerfect, and basically all Windows-based applications.
You can even dictate into a handheld device when you’re away from your PC, or use a Bluetooth microphone. Once you are back on your computer, Dragon will transcribe the audio files.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 also recognizes a number of different accents for even further improved accuracy. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium Key Features • The world’s #1 speech software – Dragon NaturallySpeaking products have won over 175 major awards for accuracy and ease-of-use, and are used by millions of people around the world – more people than any other speech recognition software! • Amazingly accurate – Dragon NaturallySpeaking is up to 99% accurate, and often more accurate than typing. Dragon NaturallySpeaking never makes a spelling mistake, and it gets smarter the more you use it. Compared to the previous version, Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13 can show up to 15% improvement in out-of-box accuracy. • 3 times faster than typing!
– Most people speak over 120 words per minute, but type less than 40 words in the same amount of time. Dragon NaturallySpeaking lets you create letters and e-mails about three times faster than typing. The latest version boosts performance with easier correction and editing options, as well as by giving you more control over your command preferences. In fact, the time it takes for words to appear on your screen is now half of the previous couple of versions! • Time-saving shortcuts – With the Dragon Voice Shortcuts, common tasks have been collapsed into time-saving shortcuts; simple commands that make using your computer faster than ever.
Whether you want to schedule a meeting, send an email, or search Google, Wikipedia or a map for information, simply say it out loud and Dragon NaturallySpeaking will do all the work! • Extremely easy-to-use!
– With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13, no script-reading is needed to get started. You can dictate letters, e-mails and surf the web by voice right away! A full set of on-screen tutorials and a Nuance-approved free noise-canceling microphone are included for FREE with the software (Headset only included in physical shipment purchase). To simplify your life even further, Dragon now also works with microphones built into many laptops. • Use with any Windows program – Use your voice to dictate, edit and control programs like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Express, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, and Corel WordPerfect. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 has also kept up with the most recent releases, supporting for example Windows 8, Office 2013, and Internet Explorer 10. It also gives you enhanced experience with Gmail and Hotmail/Outlook.com.
• Tools for your mobile life – Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 offers several ways to simplify your life also while away from the computer: The free Dragon Remote Microphone App turns your compatible iPhone, iPod touch (4th gen), iPad or Android device into a wireless microphone for use with Dragon over a WiFi network; and the free Dragon Recorder App lets you record high-quality audio files using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen). Wideband Bluetooth support provides outstanding wireless performance with no training required. Once back at your computer, Dragon will transcribe the audio files. System Requirements Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium In order to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium v13, your computer must meet the following system requirements. Please note that the Nuance install process will check that your system meets the minimum requirements; if it doesn’t, Dragon will not be installed. • Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit.
• CPU: Nuance recommends 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor, where a faster processors will yield faster performance. • RAM: Nuance recommends minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10. • Processor Cache: Minimum: 512 KB. Recommendation: 2 MB L2 cache. • Free hard disk space: 4 GB. If installing from a download: Three times as much space needed initially (temporary files can be removed from the system once the download is unpacked and installation completed). • Internet Explorer® 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help.
• Sound card supporting 16-bit recording. • DVD-ROM drive required for installation from disk. • Internet connection for product activation (quick and anonymous). Dragon NaturallySpeaking has great out-of-the-box accuracy, and gets smarter the more you use it; however, if needed, you can make corrections to your texts by speaking. More – as well as more likely – word choice options have been included to make changes both quicker and easier. You can also format text by voice; e.g.
Using commands to delete/bold/underline/italicize/capitalize/copy/cut the specified words. Dragon can even adapt its format rules by detecting your format corrections, e.g. Abbreviations, numbers, and more, to make sure your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
What do users say? “I just got myself a copy of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Premium, and so far, I am really impressed. The accuracy was great from start, and I love that I can use my iPhone as a microphone!” – Michelle “There is a reason why Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the most popular speech recognition software in the world!” – Ben “I started using Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home Edition v11, and upgraded to version 12 as soon as it came out. Dragon 12 seems much faster to me, and also a bit more accurate (even though 11 was great too). For the most part, I use the software to create emails, and also quite a bit when “writing” documents in Microsoft Word, so the Home Edition has been enough so far.” – Elizabeth “Having used Dragon NaturallySpeaking for the last few versions, I can’t wait to try new Dragon Naturally Speaking 10! Even more accurate, faster, and with new shortcuts.
Sign me up!” – Joel “I’ve used Dragon in the past, and now that I have switched to a Mac I was happy to see that there is a Dragon product for the Mac too. So far, Dragon Dictate definitely lives up to my expectations of Dragon speech recognition. Very, very happy with it!” – Nick “I have been a long time user of Dragon and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 is the best version yet. The included headset is great and has improved accuracy even more”. – Robert “I honestly don’t know what I would do without Dragon NaturallySpeaking. It has improved my productivity (and spelling!) tremendously!” – Sarah “I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking both at home and at work; it saves me a lot of time, as well as makes every-day tasks a bit more fun” – Joyce After using Dragon for a while I can really vouch for the fact that it gets “smarter” the more you use it.
- by admin